Habits You Train are Habits You Train
Habits rule our life. Most of what we do every day is based on our habits. Some are good and some are bad. Things like brushing our teeth, thinking positively, and reading, studying and practicing our Martial Arts are some of the good habits that we all should have in our daily routine.
Wasting endless hours watching TV, playing video games, being on Facebook, eating too much junk food and being a couch potato; done consistently, will lead to negative habits.
Good habits are difficult to develop, but easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to develop, but difficult to live with.
What are your best habits?
Which habits would you like to change or improve on?
Here are some suggestions of good habits that may make a huge difference in your life.
1. Read and study 30 minutes a day on subjects that will improve your life and the lives of others.
2. Eat healthier foods and reduce or eliminate the junk foods.
3. Drink more water and less soda and other sugary drinks.
4. Rewrite your top 5 goals every day.
5. Focus on your highest value activities throughout your day.
6. Train and practice your Martial Arts with greater focus and intensity.
7. Make time for the important people in your life.
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” ― Mahatma Gandhi