Last Set - Best Set!
LAST SET-BEST SET is the mindset of the giving your best effort, energy and finishing strong, right down to the last second. It can refer to push-ups, running, achieving a belt and just about any area of training.
It can also refer to the final crunch and effort we give to the year 2020. For our Junior Achievers, we could be talking about our progress and improvement we are making at home, school as well as at the dojo. For our Adult Peak Performers, it’s about personal and professional growth and achievement.
With only a few weeks remaining to the year, what we are suggesting is to really think about how you want to finish your year. What goals and accomplishments do you wish to achieve before year-end?
Year 2021 is just around the corner, let’s finish it strong and give it the energy and effort it deserves. Think about how good you will feel when you finish everything you do with great energy and enthusiasm!
SUGGESTED ACTION TIPS:
1. Write down any goals you want to achieve before the year end.
2. Come up with three reasons why these goals are important to you.
3. List 5 actions you will take to make your goals happen.
4. Take action immediately – Never leave the sight of a goal without taking action to make it happen!
5. Review and rewrite your goals daily to keep yourself focused and fired up!
LAST SET-BEST SET!